Dose of Music Charity, a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to provide comfort, happiness, and assistance through music for children, teens, adults, families, friends, military troops and veterans, communities, and anyone in need and/or faced with less fortunate circumstances. This includes, but not limited to, music entertainment at hospitals, assisted living and nursing homes, hospice, local and national benefits, etc.
Goals & Objectives:
* Music visits at hospitals, assisted living and nursing homes, hospice, group homes, troops/veterans, etc.
* Musical entertainment for benefits, fundraisers, disaster relief, charities, and other events.
* Fundraising opportunities for school music departments, benefits (local and national), non-profit charities, bands, musical artists, organizations, businesses, etc.
* Provide musical opportunities to those with low income and/or other hardships.
* Partnership opportunities for local and national musicians, bands, vocalists, singing groups, instrumentalists, music venues, theatres, etc.
* Philanthropic volunteer opportunities for individuals, students, companies, and more!
Dose of Music is inspired by Rachel, who passed away on June 8, 2007 at age 7. Rachel was a martial arts student of Jason Hopp (Dose of Music Founder & CEO). Jason intended to make hospital visits to sing and play guitar for Rachel and the other children to provide a dose of happiness to help them forget about the pain of their illnesses. Unfortunately, he did not get a chance when Rachel lost her 5 year courageous battle with cancer. Rachel and her family inspired Jason and so many others. Rachel's example of how to stare what life gives you right in the face is a constant reminder of how to live, how blessed life is, and to always be grateful. Dose of Music will be spreading Rachel's inspiration by giving back to others!
Dose of Music Logo:
The angel wings represent our mission of helping others and are inspired by Rachel who is now our angel. Pink was Rachel's favorite color so the halo just had to be "pink".
Click Video to Find Out What Dose of Music Charity is All About!
Donations are welcome to help keep our mission of helping others alive!
Your donations are tax deductible!
Click "Donate" menu for donation options.
Dose of Music is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Charity
Tax ID: 27-1239627
Copyright © 2022 Dose of Music Charity - All Rights Reserved.